Business Analysis Foundations Course
According to “The Standish Group Chaos Report” (2014), the most common reason for IT project failure are wrong, insufficient, or disorderly system requirements, which in turn is caused by the lack of understanding of project’s business rationale.
There is often a strong temptation to skip the initial investment in business analysis. As they say, “there is never time nor budget to do things properly, but there is always time and money to fix them afterwards”. But the cost of fixing is manifold higher, than the cost of prevention.
Your business instinct may sometimes suffice, but to decrease risks, it is better to have a thorough understanding of your business, and how it will be improved by the investment you have in mind – in our case, your new IT system. Such understanding can best be achieved through the process of business analysis.
That’s why the Computer Science Program at the Ukrainian Catholic University organizes a Business Analysis Foundations Course from Bohdan Bereza, Vice-president of Polish Association for Requirements Engineering.
When: March 3-5, 2016
Where: Computer Science Program at the Ukrainian Catholic University, Kozelnytska, 2a Str., Lviv, Ukraine
Price: 4 000 UAH till 20.02.2016, 5 000 UAH after 20.02.2016. For [email protected] partners 10% discount.
Click here to register. Our representative will contact you as soon as possible.
After completing the course you have a chance to get a certificate:
- You can take a test on 5th of March and get a [email protected] Certificate (the price of a certificate is included in the course fee)
- You can attempt a British Computer Society (BCS) Foundation Certification Exam in Business Analysis supported our partner SoftServe Certification Centre.
Bogdan Bereza, born 1957, educated in Warsaw, Poland (psychology), in Lund, Sweden (computer science) and in London, UK (organizational psychology). Не is member of international organizations, among them IREB and is vice-president of ARE. Bogdan Bereza has extensive experience:
- of practical project work from a number of countries (mainly from Sweden and Poland )
- of creating, marketing and teaching commercial training courses from all over the world
- of co-operation with and teaching (graduate and post-graduate) for universities in Sweden (Lund University, BTH and in Poland (Warsaw University of Technology and Gdansk University of Technology).
If you have any questions, please contact our Program Coordinator, Marta Datsyuk.